Saturday, March 31, 2007

Pictures

Just a few pictures to keep you entertained until we have something fun to report...
FOOTY! Yes, this is a picture of the pre-season footy game we attended a few weeks ago.

Telstra Dome from the outside.

And Swanston Street downtown, with a glimpse of a tram. We're about 1.5km from downtown - maybe less, but the character of the street changes dramatically up by the university. It's much more quiet and few tourists.


Luckily Billy didn't recognize me :) I think that's a good sign. In any case, my mother looks like she's never been more proud of her charming daughter.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the photos guys. I can tell you... Australia is quite a bit different than NZ. Your in a big city! Looks like you guys are having loads of fun. Loving the veggimite already! Wow is all I have to say about that. That stuff is smelly!

mnbauman said...

Easily the best picture I've ever seen of you. I want a copy! - Marissa