Monday, June 16, 2008

Australian Electricity Market

This past Wednesday I gave a presentation on the Australian Electricity Market as part of the Ormond College Seminar series. I had been doing a lot of reading at work about the market over the last few months, and put together some slides with Kersti’s help. I think the talk went quite well, except that it lasted a bit longer than I intended (1 and ½ hours). Good thing that Kersti cut me off, who knows how long it would have gone!

It was a lot of fun, and it was good to get my thoughts together on the subject after having learned a lot about it. As it was exam time, very few students were able to make it, but I hope to give a modified version of the talk at the start of the next term and hopefully get some students to come.

No comments: