Monday, January 14, 2008

Kersti's Turn for the Fairy Godmother....

Since I have given Billy so much grief over the years for losing things, I must confess here that I myself have finally succumbed to it. But luckily for me, Billy's fairy godmother was working a double shift and returned my lost items back to me! First, I left my mobile on the tram. Yep, just left it right there on the seat. But some nice man found it and called Billy. Then, I left my watch by the pool at the bed and breakfast in Torquay. And then I got a call the next day asking if I had left my watch!

I asked Billy if the "disorder" was in fact contagious, and whether or not losing things would now be part of my daily life. He said, "oh kersti... you have to do this for about 5 years for it to be a legitimate part of your being." Phew.

No comments: