Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy thanksgiving to everyone back home in the States! It is sad to not be home for thanksgiving, but at least we will get to head home soon (only a couple weeks now!). Fortunately, I was able to get my tryptophan fix: our American friends Lindsay and Andrew graciously hosted us to a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner last weekend. Kersti prepared a delicious pecan pie and yummy yams, and despite some difficulties with our less than stellar oven, the food was a success as it always is. Plus, now I have some delicious left-overs!
The girls hard at work in the kitchen preparing delicious food. Our hostess Lindsay is third from the right.
Getting ready to carve the turkey, pathetically my only contribution to the cooking.
Kersti enjoying the thanksgiving cheer.

Lindsay and Kersti putting on the finishing touches.


Our friend Andrew sporting his "Movember". Strangely, Kersti did not want me participate in this event.

No comments: