Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cricket and Croquet!

Kersti organised a relaxing afternoon of outdoor games for the Ormond Senior Common Room (the resident tutors) this last weekend. We got to work on our important croquet and backyard cricket skills, as well as getting to enjoy some delicious snacks. I'm still not sure I understand croquet, but backyard cricket is a lot of fun and a lot harder than it looks!


Don Bradman about to score another century.



Adam Gilchrest leading off for the Aussies.



Watch out for that spin bowler!



Our antique croquet set.



Lining up to whack it...


I guess I missed!



Nikolaus getting a close look at the lie.



What? I wasn't cheating! I though you could use your feet!



Ai mistakenly thinks she is supposed to hit the soccer ball.


Right before all chaos broke loose on the croquet pitch...

No comments: