Thursday, October 16, 2008

Billy's Birthday

We had a wonderful celebration for Billy's birthday... we went to lunch in a cafe in one of Melbourne's lovely laneways, Degraves St, and then went to dinner down at the Docklands. We went to Mecca Bah, a morrocon restaurant -- Bob and Carolyn, the same place we went with you! -- Anyway, dinner was delicious and then we went home for dessert & presents. I had made Billy a chocolate molten lava cake, which although tasty, made him wake up at 4am this morning feeling sick. Ooops. Mental note -- no more rich food for Billy after 8pm.

Unfortunately I had forgotten my camera, so all I could do was try to take pics with my cell phone. Billy was very patient with me as I tried to get it to work!

It was so nice to sit on the water... we're so close, yet we end up seeing water so infrequently. So it was a treat!
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY!!!!!!!!!

No comments: