Friday, April 18, 2008

The Ormond Ball

Every year the college has an "ball", which really means that everyone gets dressed up and goes to a night club. But despite this lack of traditional "ball-ness", it was still fun. It was nice to mingle with the students outside of the college...

And here's Billy's with our friend Jane (from Canberra)...



I cursed myself for forgetting my ear plugs. I asked the workers if they had some, and after talking to their manager, said no. Don't you think bars & clubs should provide ear plugs upon request since their music is always ear-shatteringly loud?! I should say so... as our lawyer friend Jaani says, "they have a duty of care to protect their customers"! :)

And here I am with Jane & Kristen (from Texas)...

1 comment:

Steph DLF said...

I did a google search for Ormond Ball, and this popped up.

I'm from TX, and I was at the Ormond Ball last year. Loved it! Hope you did too!