Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Spring?

Good news for me and Billy, the weather seems to be taking a turn for the better. While there's still a crispness to the air, some trees are starting to blossom and we are actually seeing the sun for at least a few hours a day. Phew!

On Saturday we went for a run in Princes Park next door and the weather was perfect -- we were rapturous :) We watched the Ormond girls play 'chicks footy', which is really just girls playing Australian Rules Football quite aggressively and without mercy. The tackles were quite bruttal! But we cheered them on and ran on home...

Billy sat on the patio in the sun for a wee bit, but then a few hours later it was raining... ah, Melbourne.

Anyway, life has not been very fun lately. I have been completely overwhelmed with assignments, been tortured by my maniacal Property Investment lecturer's excel spreadsheets, stared at the computer screen for 14 hours a day and not resting easy. I've even developed some sort of stress related stomach ache that causes me to be nauseous all day and night long. So you might remember that not long ago I enjoyed blissful, stressless days? Well, sadly, I have joined the ranks of the working-hard-class... it's probably about time.

No comments: